Re: [MV] Fallujah action - Even Further O.T.

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 10:10:26 PST

---Hi Guys
Just a little correction, (non political)

Al Jeezera is NOT being broadcast in Canada.
(and I hope it wont ever be)

and Rocky and Bullwinkle were veiwed by millions of
Canadian youngsters way back (Peabody and Sherman joke
there)when..
(Can't recall what stations they were on, but as most
of Canada's population is within 100miles of the
border, most of Canada rec'd US TV signals. I thought
it was great, better than today's stuff for sure!

BTW on the menu tonite.. (true)
as President Bush visits...

Okanagan apple and butternut squash bisque, spiked
with "Gentleman Jack" rare Tennessee Whiskey

Mesquite smoked Alberta beef
Yukon gold potatoes with monterey jack
etc.

mmmm