Re: [MV] MVs On Train Pics

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 16:08:20 PST

And somewhere in the somewhat foggy brain that I carry in my mostly empty
head there is something that says military hardware hauled by railroads in
WW II was hauled without charge.

During WW II, I lived beside main line MOP in Arkansas and I remember many
train loads of tanks passing by, and other assorted MVs - sometimes there
would be uniformed, armed, GIs on each car.

Everette