Re: [MV] Did you leave the keys in it?

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 16:45:26 PST

Howdy Gruppe,

I have an M886 ambulance which I recently bought in New York state. I
would certainly like to have a locking handle for the rear doors. I
know that the doors can be locked from the inside by use of the sliding
bar, but that option is of little use when the box is full of cargo.

Can anyone name a source for such a handle?

TIA,
Mel Miller
Corpus Christi, TX
361-937-3317