Re: [MV] What will they buy next?

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 06:25:20 PST

When I was in the machine, the following distance was twice the speedometer
reading in yards which gave plenty of distance to stop safely. IMHO
following so close that a CB radio would be needed to direct the operator to
jam on his/her brakes would put a convoy in a huddle real fast and that may
be what the enemy wants?

I'm not sure how they do it nowadays, maybe they have a better way.

Sonny