Humvee engines for sale

From: tedhils@cyber-south.com
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 08:36:41 PST

    Several people have asked, so here's some more information:
    The M1008 engines have a different inj. pump, glow plugs, manifolds and
flywheel. Those parts from a bad M1008 engine can be swapped out and put on
the Humvee eng. The blocks are the same.
    The engines had 8-30,000 miles when they were replaced, in the rebuild
program, with the 6.5 turbo engine (no, I don't have any 6.5s).
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
1181 County Road 560
Midland City, AL 36350
334-983-1092
Mon - Fri 8 -5 Central Time

http://www.stores.ebay.com/tedstrucksnstuff

    I am getting a bunch of the 6.2 Humvee engines in. They are take-outs
from the rebuild program. No starter or alternator, but have injector pump,
glow plugs, manifolds, water pump, pulleys, etc. We test run them and they
sound good. $950 each. Quantity pricing available.