Re: [MV] alternator question - thank you!

From: Jack (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 10:10:57 PST

Got several great responses and that made this project
really simple.

Thanks to those of you who replied, especially Noel,
that was very detailed and helpful.

One last alt question, what happens when the alt goes
underwater? Not that I would be doing that, but are
all the military versions sealed or does it matter?

Thanks again, J