Fw: [MV] [MV]

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 13:43:45 PST

there is one other pic with the two tractors pulled up to each other. the
rear passenger tires of the truck on the lift side are the same way. REally
the have the same traction goin froward and backward so it doesn't matter
what way they are on i guess. in the military nothing is always right.
Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler

Perfectly on-topic. Lots of cool vehicle stuff there. I see that the unit