Vinyl cover alterations?

From: Jim Stead (gadget@easypath.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 18:46:43 PST

 Looks like the military didn't put ring mounts on soft top deuces! I
haven't been able to find a 3-color vinyl cover anywhere that has a zippered
hole, and the right cut outs for the rear support legs.

 Does anyone know a company that will cut my insulated vinyl cab cover and
install the zipper, as well as sew in the needed cut outs? I can layout and
mark the locations, but I can't sew something like this. I also don't know
where to get a heavy duty zipper suitable for the job.

 Any ideas?

 Thanks,
Jim