RE: [MV] M35A3 closed at $45,949.00

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 08:48:20 PST

Hi Mike
They released it because they are getting rid of all deuces. Most of the A3
program trucks have been given to the Iraqi Army already. The US is
replacing them with the S&S FMTV trucks. Even the deuce parts at the
depots are being dumped. All the deuces that are deployed in the war are
not coming back, they are turning them over to Iraq. I have a buddy that is
involved in the program, and the remaining deuces still on a unit MTOE are
slated for turn in and replacement.

Glenn