Apparently interesting find

From: Jim Webster (james.webster@iomartdsl.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 11:56:39 PST

As a result of an american gentleman perusing JED and subsequently
contacting me it appears a Lacrosse launcher body has surfaced albeit in
a pretty out of the way location. Its a bit rough but its all there.

Here are some images of one - but not the one in question

http://www.jedsite.info/transport/golf/g742_series/m398/m398-intro.html

Anyone any idea how much this would be worth? Not that the owner wants
anything for it as he is happy to see it go to a 'good home' ie somebody
that will make the effort to restore it.

Just that the thought had occurred to me to trade the location for a
reasonable bid in books/magazines/images that I could use for
researching more stuff for the web site.

BTW find your own missile and you will need an M45 chassis.

--
TTFN
Jim