Weinkaulk's M35A2 for sale - reduced $

From: JoeYoungInc@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 18:04:35 PST

I got this E-mail from my friend and customer:

  Subj: Selling the Deuce
  Date: 12/2/2004 11:57:48 PM Eastern Standard Time
  From: "Rich Weinkauf, N8QLT" <RWeinkauf@msn.com>
  To: "Joe Young" <mvtrucker@aol.com>

Hi Joe,

I almost had the truck sold this week, but the guy seemed a little overwhelmed with the size and noise, etc. when he showed up to drive it. He told me he had been looking to buy a Deuce for a year now- you'd think he would have figured out how big it was early on...

Anyway, I'm dropping the price to $6800. If you could change it on your web site, I would appreciate it.

BTW, he found the truck on your website.

Thanks, Rich Weinkauf, N8QLT

See it: http://hometown.aol.com/mvtrucker/page4.html