OT looking for help finding Yamaha part

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 12:41:34 PST

Guys/Gals;

I need some help here.  I know this is off topic, but this is the biggest conglomeration of fine individuals that help out.  For those of you that will flame me, I have my delete button prepared.  Sorry.  For those of you that want to help out someone in need, here is what Im looking for:

RADIATOR for a '86-'87 Yamaha Fazer FZX 700.

Simple object but none on the net.  If someone can find me one I will pay you for it.  The dealer wants over $600 for it.  For those of you that visit the junk yards/parts places/corner lemon lots/?? the bike is usually red but some are a dark blue, if thats a key off to you.  Very one of a kind looking bike.

Remember Im in Iraq and just was a nice bike when I get back............

Thanks to all of you!!!  .....and sorry again for the off topic post.

Cliff Smith SSgt USMC Iraq