Re: [MV] FMTV was Re: [MV] M35A3 closed at $45,949.00

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 16:14:21 PST

  Steve asked "Who the hell wrote the spec?"

Initial design by the French and Germans through Steyr Daimler Puch.

They also built or build the MB G-Wagen, Pinzgauer, VW 4x4 Vanagon,
Mercedes E-class 4-matic and the New Saab 9-3 Convertible.

All clearly heavy duty tactical vehicles....NOT!

Bill

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.