Re: [MV] FMTV was Re: [MV] M35A3 closed at $45,949.00

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 16:48:48 PST

Well, sorta! I used to have an old Jeep FC-170 with 40" tires and a small
block. Stuff that close to your face in the woods is intimidating until you get
used to it. Climbing hills is a trip cause you can see everything. Going down
hills is downright scary. Even the most seasoned off roaders are a little put
back by decending steep grades with the FC. All & all it's a trip. The FC lost
me a good date one night though. Pretty young lady wanted to go 4-wheelin with
our group. She kinda took a liking to me so when we all went she rode in the
FC. At the time it had 35" tires and was easier to get in. Well the first big
hill we went down she kinda lost a load in her pants. Honestly, after taking
her back to her car, we never saw her again. Bet her panties had Sergeant
stripes!