RE: FMTV was Re: [MV] M35A3 closed at $45,949.00

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 17:08:37 PST

Hi Ron
Well....That was then and this is now and they are happy with them now.
IMHO the GAO should be abolished. I would not believe a word they ever put
out anyway, but to each his own. All the speed restrictions and problems
they had are similar to all the issues with the 900 series and a whole long
list of other newly fielded things. They got over it and so did I when I
got to know the truck after the bugs were worked out.

YMMV

Glenn