The newest scam

From: kbernste32@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 04:07:41 PST

Well, listers, I have to hand it to the Nigerians, those funhogs have invented another new scam. Selling MV stuff on Ebay, I think we know better, but be careful about questions from people with feedback=0, with country code 234 who want you to prepay shipping. I'm sure these scams originate from other countries, but all mine came from 234. The trigger value appears to be $1000. I had put that in on a $15 item as a joke in "BUY IT NOW" and these morons are pelting me with offers.

Be careful out there / Kerry