RE: [MV] The newest scam

From: Nigel Hay -MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 06:23:06 PST

Its been around for a while, they have targetted our classified advertisers
on www.milweb.net
We have carried a wanring on the site for about a year now.

We have spent time wasting their time with correspondance from some of our
imaginary friends as Hugh Janus and our old favourite S.Camberger

I alwaty report them to their ISP with "419 Fraud" in the subject line

Generally as crimminals go they are not too bright, as one wanted to arrange
shipping for "D Day Accomadation in Normandy" I told him I had 3 available
all in good condition and running......