Re: [MV] RANCHERS SUPPLY - Lamar Colorado/good service

From: TC (glengar@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 04:38:25 PST

For those not out West, there is a similar company "Back East", near
Washington,DC.
It's called Brandywine Truck Co and is in Brandywine,Maryland, at US Rt.301
They have a large stock of large US Mil trucks and accompanying parts.
I do not have a Deuece or 5-Ton but I drive by there and see them on the lot