RE: [MV] M38A1 - Stainless brake lines? <<--- Follow up

From: Greg Marks (youdog99@msn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 10:44:47 PST

Greetings all,

Looked off and on for a few weeks for pre-formed stainless brake and fuel
lines. Inline Tubes has early CJ5 Stainless brake lines but nothing that
they would guarantee was a complete match or as a complete set.

Boxed up both my complete brake lines and my steel fuel lines, and sent to
Inline Tubing prior to Thanksgiving.

Early last week, they agreed to bend all of the tubes as a custom job. I
also had them make a vent line for the brake master in my set, so that cost
a few bucks.

But I suggested that they save the patterns for other MV-ers who may be
interested.

As a custom job for everything, it was a tad over $300. If I had called and
they already had the pattern for both the fuel and brake lines, it would
have been closer to $250.

When they arrive and are installed, I'll update the group again. Hopefully,
I'll still be as happy.

Just my .02

Greg