Re: [MV] eBay fraud info

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 00:35:31 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack" <milveh@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:14 PM
Subject: [MV] eBay fraud info

> My name is Alexander. l'm sales representative for a
> small dealer located in Rome, Italy.

The most refreshing part of that particular fraud was the use of fairly
decent English. Nice to see a scammer without even the faintest tinge of a
Nigerian accent, though I suppose the end result is much the same.

I can't remember who initially said it, but I suppose it doesn't much matter
given the universal truth expressed....

"If it sounds too good to be true -- it usually is."