Re: [MV] ebay

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 11:25:33 PST

    Everyone needs to reread the "safety" rules of Ebay because they
have changed considerably in their own favor since I started blowing
money there.

    Safe Harbor is just another way for them to take your money.

    Ebay has told me that in the new rules a "powerseller" does not have
to be honest and they will not do anything to correct them, I had a
powerseller tell Ebay that he had no intention of shipping my purchase
and they did nothing. I went through the General Sessions court and got
my product.