RE: [MV] ebay....more tricks. pay-pal

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 16:50:04 PST

Hi Everette

Yah, Paypal has got pretty bad recently. They have changed their user
agreements twice in the last 6 months that I can remember. They are always
freezing peoples money over crazy claims. They are the biggest of the money
services so most people like to use them, but I have dropped them after a
few years of taking Paypal. I have not been burned yet but know of people
that have. I am not taking the chance. Now I am content to just wait for
the check or if the person wants to pay by credit card I use BidPay now.
Less heartburn. Bye Bye Paypal.

Glenn