ebay..Mail Fraud

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 20:20:57 PST

If the item was actually mailed, you can file a complaint directly to the
Postal Inspection Service.

Mailing an empty Parcel is Mail Fraud. Notify the Postal Inspection
Service.

Go to your local PO & ask the Postmaster to call the Inspectors. They
have access to the Inspectors & should help you file a complaint.

Just say "MAIL FRAUD" often & loudly.

Tom McHugh, NJ
Postmaster Retired
1952 M38A1