Re: [MV's] Great tax deductions

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 14:55:54 PST

I was told by our tax accountant that my Mutt is a tax
deduction because its used on the ranch, granted not
all that much. Ever consider your MV might qualify as
a Tax Deduction?

I wonder if I could deduct for say an FV432 (APC)or a
Chieftan tank, might be the deciding if could afford
to buy one.

Hmmmm...I could use it for herding cattle, maybe? Use
it for a hunting platform for pesky ground squirrels
out in the pasture, no? Ok, maybe as a recovery
vehicle for pulling the tractors out of the mud or
here's a fun one, how bout for chasing trespassers off
the property? We get a lot of those guys trashing up
the property during hunting season. I could turn sorta
the tables....