Fair market value Jeep combat rims

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 10:40:22 PST

  A friend of mine passed away about a year back. His wife & daughter
are working their way through the stuff he had collected over the years.
The daughter is doing most of the selling on E-BAY.
  I was over there today swapping good stuff 4 bad ( really ! ) & she
asked me about some wheels / tires she had. These appear to be Jeep
combat wheels w / old ( round, black, & hold air) tires on them.
  I told her they'd be worth about $100 each as is here in the middle of
the USA Am I about right ?
  Steve