tire changing

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 16:33:46 PST

I have no quarrel with the fellows who choose to change their own tires..

That said - I will walk before I change mine...
And I hate to walk anywhere.

I have seen results of too many accidents, even low pressure will do serious
damage, friend of mine had wheel to come apart with 12 psi air, took several
operations to restore his face.

Ever see a safety cage after tire came apart in it?? I saw one where a
split rim came apart and broke safety cage apart, and another where a
tubeless truck tire blew out in cage, bulged sides out, made from 2 inch
steel pipe.

I hate to spend money as bad as anyone, but I hate hospitals even more --
and you sure spend money in them,

Everette