Trail Ride...NJ Pine Barrens

From: MPop5555@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 18:52:39 PST

List,

Any MV'ers interested...I am organizing a trail ride on January 2, 2005. We will tour the Pine Barrens in our MV's.

If any of you remember, we had two successful rides in 2003. One was during the great Februrary blizzard of the century and the other was in April. A lot of fun was had by all.

This trip will be a little different than the previous ones and will include a stop at an abandoned brick factory, Apple Pie Hill and other points of interest.

For more information, email me off list.

Mike Popovitch
Eureka, NV