Re: [MV] M35 sustained speed? (M756 too)

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 03:36:07 PST

Hi Marc,
Merry Christmas!
If your rpm was about 2200 then your roadspeed was about 52 mph with 1100's.
If the NG was running at 2600 rpm with 900's then their speed would be about
56 mph.
I use 483 revs/mile for the 1100 and 515 revs/mile for the 900 tires. the
over drive gear ratio is about 0.79 for the 3053A transmission.
I have the proper speedo adapter (and 1100 tires) and those numbers appear
to be about right.
Bjorn