Rear suspension for sale.

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 09:26:07 PST

Greetings folks! I have the complete rear suspension assy out of an M146 semi
trailer for sale. The master cylinder and relay valve have been stripped from
it and i'm keeping the worn out tires and wheels. This would be the IDEAL
stuff to make one of the single rear axle 5 ton trucks similar to the deuces that
John Tennis is doing. I might have some inexpensive transportation going
from FL to SW VA here in a couple of months. $300 or OBO or trade for a deuce
front axle or other deuce parts.
Kenny
S Fla!