Re: [MV] M35A3 tires & wheels

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 03:08:48 PST

Gent

I recently bought a M-101 trailer that came with a pair of the 37 inch Bios
tires used on HMMWV. I'm considering changing these to radials because of
their higher weight rating plus it will match what I have on my HMMWV. I've
been told by one person that the bios tires are better for trailers because
they have thicker side wall and won't sway as much as radials. But before I
make a decision, I'd like to get the opinion of this group as to which is
better of the two to use on a trailer?

Thanks

Darrell