Re: [MV] Another M35 Shorty This ones on ebay..

From: Bob Ternes (racecadet@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 09:48:18 PST

Finding clean civvy beds wouldn't be that hard.
Get a C/K and 20/30 (all permutations thereof
will yield good parts, maybe even C/K10's as
well?) from a yard, scrapped from front end
collision or mechanical failure, and there's your
brand new CUCV bed.

All that bed looks like to me is a Single rear
wheel Chevy longbed. Sold one earlier this year
for $40, although it did have a little cancer.

Throw on camo pattern of choice, and voila. New
CUCV bed.

Bob Ternes
68 unmolested M35a2