Gene Patano - War Jeep, Tub

From: aussierob (aussierob2@odyssey.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 21:27:46 PST

Hello Gene Patano:

Aussie Robb here:

I got that jeep tub from you several years back.
It went to Longmont, Co

Well, it is still there !

Do you ever travel to Syracuse NY area any more ?
Or is there anyone on this list who could haul an empty
Ford or MB jeep tub in my direction?
Weight is approx 275 Lbs

A buddy and I lifted one onto a trailer on one occasion.
It was damm heavy ...but more than that it was the size
So my guess is approx 275 to 300lbs
Certainly NO more. It's just the shell/tub

I'm looking for anyone who is already traveling in this Upstate NY
direction.
I could help out with a chunk of gas money. I have many plans to get out
that way on several occasions... but, all plans have fallen through for one
reason or another.