RE: [MV] missing post

From: Fred Schlesinger (MTA) (fred@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 19:48:32 PST

The Skylee server is old technology.

I run mail lists for several organizations, including the military vehicle club in NJ.

My software, which is nothing special, auto archives, and has a web based interface which gives each
user total control over his account. I don't remember the software losing emails, but they would be
immediately archived in a threaded list format anyway. The mail can be batched, passed through
immediately, or temporarily suspended, like if you go on vacation. You can change your password,
decide if you want the mail in html, rich text or plain text format. And you can attach files of a
type which I allow (I only permit text files)

The software is a free service of my web host, and the entire package, which includes web space,
email, database support and a hundred other features costs five bucks a month.

Maybe it is time to give up on Skylee.

-- Fred
MTA
MVPA