Re: [MV] Military Justice?

From: EUGENE PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 09:16:08 PST

Let me remind everyone here of something you are missing. There "is" a war
going on over there. There are young men and women being killed every day...
For what ??? For asking for it.?? For not being able to have their
equipment in running order.?? For "not asking" some idiot if they could
remove parts from abandoned vehicles..?? In a combat zone - when a vehicle
is left un-attended -- IT IS ABANDONED ! Rule number one is to make it
un-usable ! That means either a THERMITE Grenade , or remove parts from it.
THAT IS THE RULE !! The problem is - there is far too much publicity there.
Too many halfwit Officers and "do gooders". Too much NEWS coverage. The war
needs to be shut off to the Public...only authorized Coverage - and
censored by the Army and MARINES..No one person doing it..2 to 3 approving
what goes out. Our troops have got to know we "care" about them. They are
being treated like criminals.?/ They are told what to do..then when "heat"
is applied..the Zero's in charge say they did not give the order...??? What
the ^%$% is going on over there.?/ It is a war.....!!!!
Sorry..just a SGM that knows the ropes... Gene