Re: [MV] Roy Rogers Movie?? tank?

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 13:04:58 PST

Hmmm- that small tank you're thinking of is probably a
Renault tank. The US had lots of them around WW-1
period, tiny two man thing

Roy rogers sidekick had a jeep- Nellybelle- if I
remember correctly.

Perhaps the tank thing might have been a UC, or a
t-16, if not a Renault...

Dont recall this though ( I was kinda young) perhpas
it was in only ONE episode?

cheers