Questions on some vehicles...

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 08:27:31 PST

Have some service life and general questions regarding surplus military
vehicles, and their times in the service:

Mack M123 and M125 trucks (10-tonners) - when were they in service with
the US Military? I know there are no more -125s in inventory, but are
there any 123s still pulling tanks around?

GOER trucks - when were they in service with the military? Are still
out there in service, at any location?

Does anyone have any good websites related to M37 truck, M38 jeep, or
M880 series truck restoration, including pictures? I am working on
these vehicles with a friend of mine restoring them. Pictures would be
greatly helpful.

Thanks!

Mike