New Rubber Products just in

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 18:19:40 PST

Hi All!

I have New Rubber Products I am adding. They are as
follows:

M38/A1 Floor Drain Gaskets $5 set/2

Jeep Body Tub Mounting Pads $1.50 ea. or $15 set/13

M151 series Gas Tank LARGE Cork gasket $15

M38 Radiator Deflector seal 3 peice set $20

M38/A1 Front Hub O-Ring Seal $8 set/2

Also just got in NOS Wiring Retaining Clips that go on
grill and fender $3ea.

ans also NOS Fastner clips that mount on dash for the
instrument cluster panel $3 each

will soon have the Jerry Can Lid Gasket and M-Series
Gas Cap GASKET

I have a WWII PE95 Generator Unit Skid Mounted(Flat
head Jeep Engine) For Sale $2000 or best offer
Pics at http://www.ddmvpa.org/class.htm

also still have for sale the HUMV Ambulance
Trailer/Camper w/Air Conditioning and Heater for sale
pics at: http://www.ddmvpa.org/class.htm

Jeff Smith MVP
3519 Gatewood Dr.
Pensacola, FL 32514