Update Another CUCV glowplug story

From: Mike (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Sat Dec 18 2004 - 16:00:22 PST

Put the new relay I got at NAPA on the truck today. Turned the key on and waited. The light went out in about the right amount of time but the relay never clicked off. Turned the key off after about 20 to 30 seconds, let it cool and tried again with the same results. Said the heck with this and converted it to manual. I then tried to crank it and it wouldn't start. Pushed the manual button and waited about 5 seconds and it fired right off. It was a little above 50 here today. The real test will come Monday morning (it is suppose to get down to 13 degrees Sunday night).

Mike
Tishomingo, MS