Re: [MV] Pure Silicone Spray as a starting fluid.

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 00:10:41 PST

Hmmmmm.... WD 40 3 in 1 silicone spray seems explosive enough, -20 degrees
F:
http://www.wd40.com/Brands/pdfs/msds-3in1pro_silicone.us.pdf
 because it the same stuff as the engine starter spray plus the silicone:
http://www.wd40.com/Brands/pdfs/msds-3in1pro_engin_start.us.pdf

where as WD40 with a FP @ 131 degrees F isn't 'explosive':
http://www.wd40.com/Brands/pdfs/msds-wd40_aerosol.us.pdf

    And a site with some interesting info on COLD weather info pertaining to
Cats mostly but applicable to other equipment:
http://sos.finning.ca/resources/coldweather.asp

    Ron