Re: [MV] Was slantback Rear Curtain Mod

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 14:16:44 PST

I lived in Hawaii for many years. No need for any
sort of heating or cooling if you lived at the right
altitude. The bad part was you were in a constant
battle with rust and termites! If we stopped doing
anything to preserve cars, houses, etc., it would all
turn back to jungle in less than a 100 years and you
wouldn't even know we had been there. No kiddin,
everything breaks down over their super fast, even
reinforced concrete, asphalt, wood, cars, trucks will
rust away to nothing in 20 years if they are kept
around the ocean and not rinsed off almost daily. I
would suggest you never buy a GL truck from Hawaii,
they're rust buckets!