Re: [MV] Heat in Georgia

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 15:16:40 PST

Some are some aren't. Lots of houses burn here because of electric space
heaters. There was just a tv report of a house fire in Sav., woman and 6
kids was using a hot plate to heat with. On a brighter note Grandbaby coming
home for Xmas break from Medic AIT and she said when she done with that, she
on to Benning for Airborne training. Wayne