Got any ideas on making MV's better?

From: Santoken (santoken@bright.net)
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 18:04:27 PST

List,

I've got a buddy who owns a machine shop. I'll save you all the
details, just suffice it to say that the Chinese manufacturing has
nearly put him out of business. His shop is equiped with anything you
can imagine from TIG welding to a 600 ton press, all including several
CNC machines. He is also a bigger MV creep than I, he has an M35, M818,
M274, M543, an a whole slew of trailers and such to match.

We have been discussing ways to increase his business. We have been
discussing things that are slightly flawed designs on MV's. Basically,
a 'we didn't make it, we make it better' concept. Currently, we have a
list of about 5 items that should be marketable, we just need a more
broad product line.

Anyone have any ideas they'd like to toss out?

Kent