Another Stupid Mistake

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 04:04:45 PST

Man am I bummed! My Chev pickup is one payment from being paid for and the
injection pump took a crap. No big deal, I'll just drive my M275A2. I got a
call yesterday from the guy I sold a parts M1009 to. He pulled the 6.2 and I was
getting it back so I needed to go get it. Well, I needed to move the M447C
trailer to get to the M105 trailer. Hook up to it, pulled if forward then backed
it up away from the M105. Felt a little bump but figured it was just the
landscape. When I walked around back I nearly fell over. I had left the boarding
ladder attached and when I backed up it destroyed the right rear door of the
trailer. This isn't like finding a deuce door, haven't seen too many of these
parted out. So while I'm drowning in my tears, if anybody finds a RR door of the
M447C, let me know.
Kenny