Re: [MV] 5T lockout hubs: I have a set. Need info.

From: Bob Ternes (racecadet@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 08:15:31 PST

Wow - I was wondering if anyone else had ever
seen such hubs! I was in a junkyard last night
(you know you have a problem when you are invited
to your friend's "private" junkyard!!!), checking
out the B140 International he scored recently,
and it had these hubs. Old school. From the
grille and lights style, I'd guess late 50's or
early 60's - it has the classic top/bottom pair
of two round headlights in a single dish. Of
course I locked and unlocked one hub for giggles!

On another note, this gent shares space with
another wrecker / junker who has an old
Continental truck that had been used as a drill
rig. You can definitely see the M35 lineage in
the "half octagon" wheel wells.. :)

Cheers
Bob Ternes, parts addict
68 Deuce