Re: [MV] Great link...Heroes

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 19:59:55 PST

Bill it is posts like this that make all the garbage stuff on list that has
no connection to MVs worth wading through...... There is not a time that
these folks are not in my mind. I know some folks over there personally
but EVERY LAST ONE IS MY FRIEND.....................

By the way there are enough MVs in the video to qualify as legitimate post

Thanks again

Everette

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things.
You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E.
Lee, C.S.A.