Re: [MV] Heroes

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 09:54:08 PST

Anyone with a heart has to be moved by this.

I appreciate you bringing it to my attention.

Like so many of us here, we have friends and family in
the service and in Iraq. Our small town's National
Guard company has just returned from there, thankfully
100% survived, but not without one wounded, two
others from here in the regular Army have been killed
by IED's in the past 6 mos.

We will be making a hometown video over at the
football stadium today...the local folks cheering and
wishing our troops well. A little something we're
sending to them as a Christmas present just let em
know we care.

Semper fi