Re: [MV] HMMWV wanted needed

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 13:55:32 PST

I am planning sell sell mine in 29,000

need something more dificult for the next project..

http://mx.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/achavezv_gm/detail?.dir=da17&.dnm=dfe5.jpg&.src=ph

List of the work done
in geared hubs new CTIS steering arm caps
revised in factory geared hubs
new lower civilian ball joints with grade 8   9/16
bolts
new upper ball joints
new super heavy duty pitman and idler arms,  new hevy
duty center link
reconstructed steering box
new glow plugs and comptroler
reconstructer fuel inection
brusless alternator 150 amp
new steering hoses
new pulleys and belts
new fan clutch and fast disconection hoses
new wiper motor
new turn signal lever
two front soft and two rear hard doors
soft top for two man configuration