Need help removing equipment in NJ area (Long Term offer)

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@cox.net)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 17:30:01 PST

Hello all,

Here is what I am looking for. My company buys surplus computer room
equipment like specialized air conditioners, UPS power systems,
generators, etc. I often have equipment come available in the New York,
New Jersey, Philadelphia area. I need someone who can at least look at
this stuff for me and at most unhook it, put it on a pallet, and load it
on a truck. Well obviously most MV people are mechanically inclined and
can do this. We would obviously pay for this work and would also supply
the special equipment to move this stuff. I Just need to find someone
that wants to make a few extra $$$ every month or so. I want to use
another MV collector because I know (From years of experience) that 95%
of us are very trust worthy reliable. Just email me if you are
interested. THANKS!

Dan