M/V REflectors

From: TC (glengar@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 17:46:23 PST

Regarding some prior comments on the various lists, I have just received
a shipment of the BRIGHT Orange/Red Mil Veh Delineator Reflectors that
are NATO-required for Europe.
Many of you have seen these on M/V that came back from NATO countries.
They are REALLY bright.
For "purists" I have mounted some on magnetic backing so you can put on
while on the road but easily remove when at shows/rallys
There are two sizes- one, about 20"x20" for large trucks and the
smaller, about 12"x12" for other vehicles. I have the smaller ones.
$20/pair unmounted $30/w magnetic backing Shipping INCLUDED in CONUS
I can take Pay-Pal
Interested? Contact me Off-List
Tim in Maryland