RE: [MV] Need a part truck CUCV in South West

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 06:41:06 PST

Hi Dan Nowadays even a truck like you describe is going for high dollar but
I have seen some great deals on ebay but then most are too far away for me.
Most of the little stuff should be the same as a civilian truck. Some places
you might want to try is:

Auto Part Locators USA-AZ(Tucson) 1-800-221-2749

Best Salvage, Inc. USA-AZ(Tucson) 1-800-580-4899

Reliable Auto Parts USA-AZ(Yuma) 1-800-233-6514

Seems like I remember that Julian Burke posted a excellent email a while
back about items like this and while I saved it, now I can't find it. Maybe
he will post it again. Of course there is places like
http://www.lmctruck.com/ that has just about everything and best of all will
send a catalog with a complete breakdown and a name for all the "little
things" Wayne

PS Thanks for the info on the plates!